We are dedicated to the production and commercialization of special coffee, we are the support for the commercialization of 65 small (1-3 hr.) neighboring producers.
All our coffee is dried in shaded beds and processed in our facilities powered by clean energy (photovoltaic).
We produce washed coffee from 84 - 88 points, all our coffee is cupped in small batches to form set's / blend's of different qualities and varieties Pacas - Bourbon and Pacamara.
- Build a high-end networking with participation and social, environmental and economic commitments, among all local and foreign stakeholders.
- Know and create resilience to the new challenges of production, market, and climate change to the participants of the development pole.
- Update our primary and secondary coffee transformation infrastructure in terms of machinery, equipment, process techniques, energy sources, reuse of raw material by-products (now called waste), generating environmental awareness, with social projection and revitalization of the local economy .
- Strengthen ties between consumers and producers of goods and services (local / foreign).
- Renew and update production capacity and infrastructure (coffee, honey, cocoa, others) in high potential raw materials in search of quality improvement of these crops.
-Strengthen the manufacturing industry of the products to be marketed and involve the new generations of local producers.
To transform and export coffee with high quality standards always guaranteeing traceability.
To become a sustainable and innovative company that builds long-term relationships between producers and consumers
Usamos cookies para analizar el tráfico del sitio web y optimizar tu experiencia en el sitio. Al aceptar nuestro uso de cookies, tus datos se agruparán con los datos de todos los demás usuarios.